Monday, June 7, 2010

Looking Forward To The Future

After witnessing what our church has gone through, I am determined to stand strong. To stand strong together with the people and the church going through the greatest persecution. I do not want to look at my hurt and pain anymore. Through this tough time, shouldn't I put on the armour and the sword of the spirit to fight the battle against the devil. Rejoicing in trial and tribulation only only let me grow stronger as a person. In the midst of the hurt and pain that I went through, I should pray for people and begin to be more positive so that people will be encouraged by me just by being around me. I do not need to do anything or say anything. Just a smile will lift the atmosphere of the person up. This is the gift that God has given me. I shouldn't bury my talent but be faithful in what God has given me. I will not dwell in negativity but I will pray to God the changes that need to be done,praying for circumstances to change and praying for the people around me so that they will be strengthened and encouraged. While I do that, the most important thing is that I stay happy and respond positively to circumstances around me no matter what because I know that change start within me and it will flow from the inside out... :)

No comments: